DIY Organic Foot Cream
Hello again, savvy savers! With winter in mid swing, our feet, and heels in particular. need nourishing oils and emollients to keep them soft and supple. This homemade cream, rich with essential oils that helps reduce cracked feet and heels.
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Shea Butter
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Beeswax
- 1/4 cup pulverized Epson salts
- 20 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Start by crushing Epson salts until they are half their original size.
- Continue to pulverize the salts using a spice or coffee grinder.
- Transfer all ingredients to a stand mixer.
- Combine the coconut oil, beeswax and Shea butter and turn on medium heat.
- When melted, remove the jar from the pan and let the mixture cool until room temp and slightly opaque. At this point, put in to a medium bowl or into a blender.
- If in a bowl, use a hand blender or immersion blender on medium speed and start blending the oil mixture.
- Put the mixer bowl n the fridge for 15 minutes and re-blend to get body butter consistency.
- After 1 hour transfer to jar or canister.
- Store in fridge for a cooling lotion.
- Use on cracked heels at night.
- Apply a thick coat and wear socks until the cream absorbs.
The LadyPrefers2Save http://theladyprefers2save.com/