Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us not with an awesome, new, must-have book review, but the list for the books which I will be reading (and have read)this month.
As I shared last year, I’ve started a new Book Reviews section on my blog. Each month I have been reviewed several awesome books, but I thought starting now, and for each month thereafter, I will be listing the books I plan to review on my blog. I will be listing them so that others, who may want to read along can do so. As well, my future plans include the start of a possible Book Club in addition to my posted reviews section. My list may seem overly ambitious, but with Summer fast approaching, I feel that the following list is very do-able!
So, last month I finished my entire reading list…and now onto this months list!
The 7 Books I’ll Be Reading in February:
- Worry Less, So You can Live More, by Jane Rubietta
- Mothering From Scratch: Finding the Best Parenting Style for You and Your Family Paperback, by
- Choosing Him All Over Again: A Story of Romance and Redemption, by
- Esther: Royal Beauty (A Dangerous Beauty Novel), by Angela Hunt
- When Calls the Heart: Volume 1, by Janette Oke
- The Daniel Plan: 40 Days to a Healthier Life, by
- Climate Capitalism: Capitalism in the Age of Climate Change, by
Each week I will be posting my book reviews on Thursdays, as well you can find my book reviews on my GoodReads page (my tab in located on my blog within the bottom of my side side widget panel), too! So, savvy savers…have you been following along with the books I will be reviewing this month? I am now 3/4 ways done the list and will be posting several reviews this Sunday! Please stay tuned weekly to see my reviews!
So, what books are you planning to reading this month? Leave a comment, and let me know!
Here’s to reading,Show