Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us not with an awesome, new, must-have book review, but the list for the books which I will be reading (and have read)this month.
As I shared in January 2014, I’ve started a new Book Reviews section on my blog. Each month I have been reviewed several awesome books, but I thought starting now, and for each month thereafter, I will be listing the books I plan to review on my blog. I will be listing them so that others, who may want to read along can do so. As well, my future plans include the start of a possible Book Club in addition to my posted reviews section. My list may seem overly ambitious, but with Summer fast approaching, I feel that the following list is very do-able!
So, last month I finished my entire reading list…and now onto this months list!
The 12 Books I’ve Been Reading in January:
- The Recipe Club (An All you Magazine Book Club Selection), by Andrea Isreal & Nancy Garfinkle
- Thankful, by Shelley Shepard Gray
- A Promise in Pieces, by Emily T. Wierenga
- The ONE Jesus Loves, by Robert Crosby
- The Shift, by Ann Ricks
- The Monsters of Templeton, by Lauren Groff
- Home to Chickory Lane, by Deborah Raney
- Theology From Exile: The Year of Matthew, by Sea Raven
- Ape House, by Sara Gruen
- Burmese Lessons, by Karen Connelly
So, savvy savers…have you been following along with the books I will be reviewing this month? I am now 3/4 ways done the list and will be posting several reviews this Sunday! Please stay tuned weekly to see my reviews!
So, what books are you planning to reading this month? Leave a comment, and let me know!
Here’s to reading,