Hello again, savvy savers! I wanted to end my weekly posts by bring the week to a close with a post about the reflections on this past week.
The highs for the week:
- Losing two pounds.
- My chrysanthemums are being to bloom; I planted them last season in a candy corn color blocking pattern, and am psyched to see them this Autumn!
- Trying to expand my family!
- The ongoing re-purposing of two rooms in my home, and the beginning of my chalk painting adventures.
- Continuing a daily devotional.
- Saving $38.00 on my groceries; this allowed me to only spend $34.56 on groceries this week!
- Using homeopathic pest remedies on my pets, helping them to stay healthy!
- Falling back in love with several little things about my husband; the color of his eyes, his humor, his kindness.
- Receiving words of encouragement from a new-found online friend, Sarah; I will be writing her back this evening as such!
- Being a co-host for the Merry Monday Linky Party!
My lows for the week:
- General dis-contentedness.
- My husband returning to his educator position this week; I know his absence will allow me to get back into a routine with my family, but we will miss him just the same!
- Diet plateau!
- Having to start a new coupon clipping method; post to follow!
- Out pet cat. Shadow, spraying my kitchen window, twice this week over anxiety issues (two strays have come into our neighborhood), and having to find methods to combat the mess and prevent further issues; there will be a DIY pet-post this week explaining more!
- Being stuck on a level of Candy Crush Saga, and being adult enough to admit it!
Goals For The Coming Week:
- Walk 1/2 mile daily.
- Finish my Motivated Moms Planner Chores daily.
- Read for 1 hour.
- Prepare three recipes and a freezer cooking session for the blog one day this week.
- Finish four upcycled projects to post to the blog.
- Finish all of my work-related projects ahead of time this week, in the evening, to free up my days more, by7 at least 1 hour.
- Start writing love letters for my husband, an educator, so when he starts classes back-up next month, he will have one daily with his lunch.
- get dressed and wear makeup daily, even when not working.
- Clean out my coupon binder, and start moving to my new method for organizing coupons and blog/videotape my progress for the blog.
- Sleep eight hours a night.
- TTC; take vitamins, continue with yoga, etc.
Goal for the Season ahead:
I would love to find several new reader, blogger, or otherwise friends online. I live in a very small community, and often conversation dealing with topics outside of service, children, and the weather is at a premium. I would love to met others, from various walks of life, that wish to discuss, post, and grow in sisterhood, online. If anyone is looking for a new friend, I’m your gal!
What are your goals for the week, I’d love to hear them below in a comment!