Hello again, savvy savers! I wanted to end my weekly posts by bring the week to a close with a post about the reflections on this past week.
Goals For The Coming Week:
- Walk 1/2 mile daily.
- Finish my Motivated Moms Planner Chores daily.
- Read for 1 hour.
- Prepare three recipes and a freezer cooking session for the blog one day this week.
- Finish four upcycled projects to post to the blog.
- Finish all of my work-related projects ahead of time this week, in the evening, to free up my days more, by7 at least 1 hour.
- Start writing love letters for my husband, an educator, so when he starts classes back-up next month, he will have one daily with his lunch.
- get dressed and wear makeup daily, even when not working.
- Clean out my coupon binder, and start moving to my new method for organizing coupons and blog/videotape my progress for the blog.
- Sleep eight hours a night.
- TTC; take vitamins, continue with yoga, etc.
Reflections For This Week:
Tomorrow marks the first birthday of my Great Pyrenees puppy, Lady. Though this may sound silly to some, just seeing her progress from an inquisitive puppy, to a precocious six month old, to a beauty full-grown dog, has been awesome! I remember bringing her home this time last year, and tomorrow Lady will be a year old, and will enjoy a new pack of organic chew toys, a can of lamb and rice dog food, and a new leash! Why? Because she is fabulous!
Here is a video taken of lady last Autumn. I am one proud puppy parent today!
What are your goals for the week, I’d love to hear them below in a comment!