Hello again, savvy savers! I wanted to end my weekly posts by bring the week to a close with a post about the reflections on this past week.
Reflections From This Week:
This week found my home very messy, but very productive! I have been cleaning out my coupon stockpile, to both winterize my stash as well as setting up boxes to donate to my local women’s shelter. Beyond this, I’ve been picking out wall paint, working on my yoga, and have found time to not only be ahead of schedule for work assignments, but I’ve found time to start painting again. What I didn’t find time for this week, my new cleaning schedule. I’ve been looking into a new cleaning app, and will speak more about this in the week to come! Sometime learning to accept a little dust here and there, is a chore itself. All of this has been coupled with a life-plateau, I’ve been suffering from GERD as of late, and sometimes daily activities can trigger symptoms, and so I’ve been working on getting symptoms under control. This past week, I’ve learned to work on accepting my home for what its worth, to me!
Goals For The Coming Week:
- Walk 1/2 mile daily.
- Finish my Chore Planner daily.
- Read for 1 hour.
- Enjoy my 32nd birthday Tuesday.
- Prepare three recipes and a freezer cooking session for the blog one day this week.
- Finish an upcycled projects to post to the blog.
- Finish all of my work-related projects by 6 pm daily.
- Get dressed and wear makeup daily, even when not working.
- Clean out my coupon binder, and start moving to my new method for organizing coupons and blog/videotape my progress for the blog.
- Sleep seven hours a night.
- TTC; take vitamins, continue with yoga, etc.
So what are you all up to this week? I’d love to hear about it!
Here’s to the week ahead,