Hello again, savvy savers! I wanted to end my weekly posts by bring the week to a close with a post about the reflections on this past week.
The highs for the week:
- Losing two pounds.
- My chrysanthemums are being to bloom; I planted them last season in a candy corn color blocking pattern, and am psyched to see them this Autumn!
- Trying to expand my family!
- The ongoing re-purposing of two rooms in my home, and the beginning of my chalk painting adventures.
- Continuing a daily devotional.
- Saving $102.00 on online on on holiday purchased and in-store for my groceries; this allowed me to only spend $24.56 on groceries this week!
- Being a co-host for the Merry Monday Linky Party!
My lows for the week:
- Diet plateau!
- Being stressed about getting my Grandmother’s gifts to her, on time, for her upcoming 70th Birthday!
Goals For The Coming Week:
- Walk 1/2 mile daily.
- Finish my Motivated Moms Planner Chores daily.
- Read for 1 hour.
- Rake for 1 hour daily, or until the mountains of leaves finish falling!
- Have half of Thanksgiving prepped the night before, so I can watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, Woot!
- Finish four upcycled projects to post to the blog.
- Sleep eight hours a night.
Goal for the Season ahead:
I would love to find several new reader, blogger, or otherwise friends online. I live in a very small community, and often conversation dealing with topics outside of service, children, and the weather is at a premium. I would love to met others, from various walks of life, that wish to discuss, post, and grow in sisterhood, online. If anyone is looking for a new friend, I’m your gal!
What are your goals for the week, I’d love to hear them below in a comment!