For this weeks Wednesday Ways To Save, I want to discuss some of the ways I shop at my favorite pet store, Petco! Here a few tips to save at Petco:
1) Sign-up for the Petco Rewards Card, you will earn 5% cash back on every purchase, a $5 certificate when you spend $100, and receive special coupons. Sign up here!
2) Check out Petco’s online coupons here!
3) Petco has an awesome price-match policy!
According to their official online corporate price-match policy, they state that they will price match any local ad within a 20-mile radius of their store. Also, as of May 1st, they will also accept Amazon.com price-matching, via mobile devices! How awesome is that? As Amazon’s awesome Subscribe & Save Program often delves out awesome pet treat, food, and litter deals, this should come in very handy when price matching at your local Petco!
5) During the holidays be sure to keep your eyes peeled for Holiday calendars, priced around $8.00, which have coupon packs valued at over $50.00 each calendar, and a portion of the proceeds go to the Petco Animal Foundation.
6) Be sure to check out the various managers specials around the store; stores can be combined with manufacturer and store coupons, newspaper, printed, and the like. The special will be marked with orange labels, and though many of the products are starting to expire, they can be bagged in ziplock bags, and frozen up to a year. Check out some of the current sales below:
So, there are a few ways I save at Petco! If you are a Petco shopper, please leave me a comment below and let me know the ways you save as well!