Good afternoon, savvy savers! For this weeks Ways To Stretch A Dollar, I wanted to share with you my formula for homemade Roundup Weed killer! I use all natural ingredients, which can be purchased at the Dollar Tree, and each treatment will only set you back $0.10!
Here’s how I make it:
2 cups table salt
1 gallon white vinegar; the vinegar should have 5% acidity.
8 drops liquid dishwashing soap
1) Mix all ingredients in a large jug.
2) Let the mixture sit overnight.
3) In the mixture in a spray bottle of pump sprayer, mix 1 cup mixture to one half gallon water.
4) If using the mixture with a hose attachment, place one cup mixture to one cup water, and fill the container for use with a hose. I spray weeds, during the evening and let the weeds die overnight.
5) Make sure to label your mixture, and keep it out of direct sunlight.
6) Enjoy your weed-free area!