Hello again, savvy savers! Today I want to share with you my recipe for DIY Aloe Vera Hand Sanitizer! I often make this formula in large batches, a bath for each bathroom, kitchen, and work rooms. I can make a 2 cup bottle for only $0.15, a savings of $2.00 a bottle at my local Walmart!; I purchase Aloe Vera gel at my local Dollar Tree, or use aloe gel from my succulents at home. I purchase my essential oils via Amazon.com using earned gift cards online, as well. I make my blend with all natural ingredients, and find that this blend is the most gentle sanitizer I have used to date!
Here’s how I make it:
- Add the following ingredients into a bowl; 2 cup Aloe Vera gel, 2 cup witch hazel, 4 drops of each oil, Tea tree oil, lavender oil, and clove oil.
- Gently fold the ingredients together.
- Let the blend rest in a bowl for 10 minutes,
- This recipe will fill six hand-soap bottles, or 24-pocket-size bottles.
- This blend will last indefinitely on counters.