This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I received product free of charge, but all opinions are 100% mine.
If you are anything like me than just seeing a baby, so new, so full of potential elicits nothing but smiles all around. Babies make us smile, they make us laugh, they make us feel hopeful for the world as a whole- babies are just awesome, don’t you think?
Pampers recently unveiled its “Hush Little Baby Lullaby” campaign that recognizes this very thing— how babies bring out the best in all of us, and that is why we should do our part to make life better for them!
Also, Pampers created a video that celebrates all profound ways that babies change the world around them for the better and in turn asks families like you to pledge how we can all make life #BetterForBaby.
Here’s a few ways Pampers is striving to make life better for babies:
As the brand who supports the happy, healthy development of babies for more than 50 years, Pampers is committed to doing their small part to making life #BetterForBaby through their core brand commitments including:
1) Protecting premature babies by providing NICU wards throughout the country Pampers.
2) By helping families in need through product donations.
3) Providing much needed maternal and neonatal tetanus vaccination clinics.
4) Their continued pledge to reduce their carbon footprint. In fact, Pampers is making a significant donation to each of our charity partners, which include the Graham’s Foundation, UNICEF and Feeding America, in recognition of their valued partnership in helping Pampers support the happy, healthy development of babies.
As a brand that has supported the happy, healthy development of babies for more than 50 years, Pampers is committed to doing their small part. For example, they donate millions of diapers each year to families in need through Feeding America, have partnered with UNICEF to help eliminate maternal and newborn tetanus in 15 countries, and they support premature babies and their families with special Pampers preemie diapers and other resources via Graham’s Foundation.
They are encouraging everyone to make a #BetterForBaby pledge. Because I love to coupon, I’m pledging to donate as many diapers as I can to moms that can’t afford them! You can see the #BetterForBaby video and make your own pledge.
Also, today through July 15th, tweet a #BetterForBaby pledge during the campaign using the hashtag #BetterForBaby and #B4BDivas along with a link to the video to ENTER TO WIN an Apple watch worth $400. One winner will be randomly chosen from all eligible entries! For complete rules, visit: http://bit.ly/BetterForBabyContest.
To help get everyone excited about making life #BetterForBaby, Pampers is hosting a Twitter party where you can win some great prizes! It will be held on Wednesday, July 8th from 9:00-10:00 PM EST. RSVP here and become eligible for additional prizes.
Also, be sure and join in the Twitter party as well. RSVP here.
- Prize 1: Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System ($60), Pampers/wipes
- Prize 2: PUR Baby White Vertical Faucet Mount and Filter ($25), Replacement Filters ($20), Pampers/wipes
- Prize 3: $100 TOMS GC (a great company that gives back), Pampers/wipes
- GRAND PRIZE: $300 VISA GC
- RSVP: Pampers/wipes
Also, The Double Duty Divas have created a contest where you can tweet a pledge during the campaign using #Better4Baby and #B4BDivas along with a link to the video. One random winner will receive an Apple watch worth $400!
And even bigger news, all LadyPrefers2Save readers can enter to win their own Pampers Prize Pack Giveaway. One winner will receive:
- Pampers Swaddlers and Wipes
- Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System
- Spring Floral Scarf
- NALGENE Reusable BPA Free water bottle
The giveaway is open thru July 15. Click below to enter, and good luck!