Good afternoon, savvy savers!
Today I want to share with you my recipe for my No Need To Bake S’mores Cheesecake! This is a super simple recipe, and all of the ingredients can be purchased at the Dollar Tree, including the cream cheese! I can make this recipe for $6.00, and it will serve 8!
Here’s how to make it:
1½ C graham cracker crumbs
¼ C sugar
⅛ tsp salt
6 tbsp butter, melted
12 oz cream cheese, softened
4 oz marshmallow fluff
½ Cup confectioner’s sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
8 oz whipped topping
½ Cup chocolate chips
3 to 4 tbsp marshmallow bits
1 Hershey’s candy bar, broken into pieces
1 sheet graham crackers, broken into pieces
1) Preheat oven to 350.
2) Lightly spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
3) In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and salt.
4) Stir in melted butter until graham cracker mixture is coated.
5) Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom and sides of prepared pie plate.
6) Bake for 8 minutes, just until the crust is starting to turn golden brown.
7) Remove from oven, and cool completely; one hour minimum.
8) Next, beat together cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until thoroughly combined.
9) Then add in confectioner’s sugar and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
10) you will then need to gently fold in the whipped topping and chocolate chips.
11) Carefully pour the cream cheese mixture into cooled pie crust.
12) Refrigerate for 4 hours.
13) Right before serving, top with marshmallow bits, Hershey’s pieces, and graham cracker pieces.