Please note, I received two free e-cloth samples for demonstration in this review. I was not compensated for my review. My opinions are 100% my own. Thank you.
When it comes to cleaning, less is always more. Call it my nature as an homebody or simply my zero-waste, greener living, minimalist mindset that craves simple, natural, effective cleaning methods in our home. Either way, the less chemicals and caution that goes into cleaning my home the better I feel about it.
So when I was given the opportunity to try out E-clothes and so I jumped at the chance to review these products because I had heard great things about them from Milk Allergy Mom and Humorous Homemaking.
And before I begin, let me just say that these are my thoughts on how well e-cloth products work in my home, and while I welcome your comments and thoughts below, please consider that my opinions are based on my own experiences with the products before making any outlandish declarations. I also am not an e-cloth (or any of their competitors) salesperson. I try to keep my reviews honest and unbiased as I can.
Again, I received both the e-cloth general purpose and the e-cloth glass and electronic cleaning clothes for the use of this review.
- An e-Cloth is a microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Each e-cloth has 480,000 fibres per cm2, giving each e-cloths enormous, lasting cleaning power.
- The volume of cleaning edges, or fibers, when run across a surface allows for a deeper, lifting clean.
- The fibers remove grease, dust, and dirt with only water.
- Fabric makeup: 80% polyester& 20% polyamide
- Clothes are made in Korea.
- e-cloth ® General Purpose cloth penetrates and removes dirt, grease, oil, grime and bacteria on hard surfaces.
- All e-cloth ® cloths and mop pads come with a 300-washings performance warranty.
- Each cloth measures 12.5″ by 12.5″ square.
- You can use your e-cloth ® dry to dust. I used the general purpose cloth to clean walls, including drywall dust, ceilings, lamps, shades, and anything you could think of in terms of dry cleaning. All worked out well!
- You can use your e-cloth ® wet to clean the fridge, outdoor furniture, toys, grill, smoker, bathrooms, chrome, dishes, counter tops, fabric, clothing stains, ceiling fans, soap scum, and much, much more. I loved them!
- Also, all e-cloth ® cloths can be washed in your washing machine with low lint items, on a hot rinse cycle to hot allow the fibers to release dirt and grease each wash.
- When washing these cloths you cannot use bleach or fabric softener.
A few other points worth noting:
- These cloths are antibacterial and help pick-up over 99% of bacteria on hard surfaces.
- Are lightweight and easy to store.
- Easily fits behind all my bathroom fixtures and toilet surrounds.
- Removes small amounts of daily, humidity-induced soap scum. Build-up won’t be removed with e-cloths.
- Dries quickly; my cloths dried in two hours in Mississippi summer humidity!
Also, I was able to try out the Glass & Polish E-Cloth, too!
- With just a little water sprayed on my windows, these cloths cleaned my windows to a streak-free shine.
- The other side of the Glass & Polish cloth, the polish side helped get my glass and mirrors to a polished finish in under a minute. The best part? They were also lint-free! This polish cloth is amazing if you love gorgeous, streak-free glass and mirrors!
- General purpose e-cloth: $7.99US (or $14.99 as a part of a package with a Glass and Polishing cloth)
- All e-cloth products can be purchased directly online from ecloth!
So, folks that’s it! I have really enjoyed using these cloths and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for affordable, natural cleaning methods in their homes this season. Also, if any of you have used the e-cloths of have tips and tricks for using these awesome cloths, I’d love to hear about it below!
Here’s to you,