I’m very excited about these goals for 2015! Each goal is challenging, yet realistic, and at the end of each season have been designed to leave me motivated, in lieu of tired and regretful. I am posting my goals to my site, both as a way to inspire others, but to keep myself more accountable this go around.
So, here are my 12 Goals for 2015:
- Spend 1 hour a week having coffee with Daniel, and discussing out goals, dreams, and weeks with one another.
- Write at least 1 love note to Daniel each week in his lunch.
- Continue with my PCOS diet to help with expanding my family.
- Continue tweaking the rooms of my home in preparation for a family.
- Finish stockpiling the items needed for nursery by Fall.
- Read a devotional daily.
- Finish my Motivated Moms planner sheets daily.
- Read 1 fiction book per month, for myself.
- Work on my crafting for 1 hour per week.
- Begin working on the manuscript of my book.
- Paint 1 hour per week.
- Write 1-2 personal posts per week.
- Be more proactive with linky parties and networking.
- Start new coupon classes locally (slated to start this spring).
- Revamp my social media accounts.
- Replace 10% of national deals with more local/regional deals weekly.
- List 10% more DIY posts, crafts, and upcycling posts to the blog.
- Start my new weekly YouTube video series, on savings and DIY tips.
ETSY & Shadow Cat Crafts:
- Attend & Set-up Booths at 1-2 Craft fairs locally.
- Launch Shadow Cat Crafts Website & Facebook Group.
- List 1-2 new crafts on ETSY per month.
- Increase regional advertising for ETSY for 10%.
- Eat out of pantry, freezer, and utilize Meatless Monday-fair for 75% of weekly menus.
- Start funding for our first family joint venture, Rental House #1 Savings Account.
- Donate 25% of couponed stockpile to local homeless pantry and women’s shelter in 2015.
- Snowball and pay-off last 15% of debt in 2015.
- Earn rewards cards, gift cards, and/or use cash for holiday purchases in 2015 only.
- Start hideous spending months (post to come) in February, April, June, August, October, and December.
So there you have it! I’ll post updates at the beginning of each month to let you know the progress I made from month-to-month.
What are YOUR goals for 2015?
If you set goals for this year, I’d love to hear about them! Leave a comment listing them or linking over to your blog post about them. I’m pulling for you all this year!
Here’s to a year of living with purpose,