Making More Out of Monday Meals: DIY French Onion Soup Mix!
Hello again, savvy savers! For today’s Making More Out Of Monday Meals recipe post, I wanted to share with you my recipe for Homemade French Onion Soup Mix! Everything in this mix can be purchased at the Dollar Tree, and can be made for only $0.05 a packet!
Write a review
- 4 teaspoons beef bouillon granules, or 4 cubes
- 8 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients, and store in a baggie.
- Ingredients can be stored in a pantry up to a year.
- I generally make several batches at a time, and place them in snack-sized baggies, in my pantry, which will last up to one year on the shelf! I love that my homemade version is at a 95% savings off Lipton brand!
- Please note, each batch equals one packet, which is enough for one roast, but two packets would be needed for enough to prepare soup for four! Enjoy!
The LadyPrefers2Save http://theladyprefers2save.com/