Making More Out Of Monday Meals
With the holidays vast approaching, many of us will be in wanting need of brown sugar! With this in mind, here is a quick DIY version! Enjoy!
Write a review
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Molasses
- To make brown sugar you need one cup of white sugar and one tablespoon of molasses.
- Cream the two together
- This can be done faster with an electric mixer.
- With the mixture completely incorporated, its completely ready for use!
- Store in a sealed, air tight container, or frozen in snack baggies for up to a year!
- I use a hinged jar from the dollar tree for storage! Enjoy!
The LadyPrefers2Save http://theladyprefers2save.com/