Good afternoon, savvy savers! Today I will be reviewing the Little Passports Boxed Monthly Subscription Service. This is a first for me, but I am honestly excited to share my Little Passports review with you! Do you want your children to learn more about the world? Would you like to make geography exciting for them? Would you like to expose them to different cultures? Than this is the subscription service for you!
Little Passports is an educational monthly subscription box that invites children to learn more about culture, history, anthropology, cultural identity, and more!
The introductory package included:
– a “letter” from Sam and Sofia, the best friends and narrators of each monthly subscription, who help introducing the concept of their flying scooter and their plans to travel around the world to your kids.
– a sturdy old fashioned suitcase for your kids monthly souvenirs.
– a “passport” for all of your young travelers country stamps.
– a world map.
– stickers to decorate the suitcase with.
– a boarding pass (with a private access code to an online game site to enrich her learning experience) for even more online adventures.
– a worksheet with a variety of world puzzles and games.
– a photo of Sam and Sofia with their magic scooter.
Then we opened the initial package from Sam and Sofia was cleverly packages, and was absolutely adorable! My husband, both an educator and an Anthropology Major, was even more excited as I was. We both noted that this subscription would be equally beneficial to both traditional and homeschooled students! I highly recommend this program.It’s designed for children ages 5-10.
With a price as low as $10.95/month you can’t go wrong! This service gives your child one of the greatest gifts you can give your child, the love of learning, imagination, and discovery!
For more information, click here!
In accordance with FTC Guidelines: I hereby disclose that I received complimentary products from the company being reviewed above, in exchange for my honest opinion and review of my experience. I was not compensated for this review. All opinions in the post are 100% my own. Individual results or experiences may vary. You can obtain more details information about the company, its products, and policies by visiting their respective websites, which will be linked above.