This post has been underwritten by me on behalf of Balance and Mom It Forward Blogger Network. All opinions are my own. Thank you.
I give myself a personal power hour: From 5:30-6:30 each morning is my power hour. This is my time for a cup of chai, check over my daily schedule, as well as time for my devotional, personal e-mails, and a look at my blogging editorial calendar. This block of time allows me to get my thoughts together for the day in a quiet, peaceful manner and is in many respects what fuels the rest of my morning.
I make time for my family each morning: From 6:30-7:00 I pack lunches, make breakfast, and get everyone off to school, including my educator husband.
I make time for my home: From 7:00-8:00 I complete my 1-hour morning cleaning routine. This time helps me keep my home in working order, and helps me to maintain an atmosphere of peace for my working day at home.
I make time for my health: From 8:00-8:30 each weekday I make time to workout on my treadmill, lift weights, or perform a light yoga workout. I also remember to take my vitamins as well. – Work (3 hours)
I make time to feel my best: From 8:30-9:00 each morning I take a 10 minute shower, followed by 7 minutes of makeup and 5 minutes on naturally curly, scrunch-and-go-hair care, and pull an outfit out of my capsule wardrobe for the day. I make sure to dress for work even if it is still at home.
I make a point to smile while I work: From 9:00-11:45 each day I make a point of smiling while I work. With the idea that no matter what will come my day, from the moment that I open my laptop I assume good things will come my way. While I am blogging, working as a business owner and social influencer, I make a point to smile in the midst of it all. That’s how I like to go about my work, and that’s how I help myself to make working from my home office less a drudgery.
I make time to nourish my body: From 11:45-12:00 pm each day, before my morning ends, I make a point of stopping for a quick, nutritious breakfast. And one of my favorite options is to pour a glass of juice and grab a Balance bar for lunch. Oh my gosh, not only are these bars convenient, they are also so good!
A few reasons I go for Balance bars:
- Balance products are a nutritional snack alternative with the perfect balance of sweetness and energizing, holistic, balancing ingredients.
- I need energy. And I love that I can grab a balance bar instead of a cup of coffee and a candy bar for a late morning pick-me-up. Balance bars are a snack that I can crave-freely, with just the perfect amount of sweetness I crave and the nutrition my body needs. They help me snack smarter!
- Each bar is packed with just the right amount of carbohydrates, protein, and healthy dietary fats; this is incredibly important for me as I am pre-diabetic and have PCOS.
- I also love that Balance bars come pre-packaged in regular and mini-bars. This is perfect for enjoying on- the-go while running errands. For me, I’m all about eating an Almond Brownie, while getting my days worth fiber and vitamins at the same time! To think, brownies can be wholesome and tasty too!
Oh, and the flavors? Available in four flavors: Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat, Caramel, Chocolate Peppermint Patty and Dark Chocolate Pecan Turtle and Dulce De Leche, which are all available on Amazon and other national retailers, so you won’t have any trouble finding them in your area or from the comfort of your own home!
Also, be sure to follow Balance ® for tips and nutritional information:
- Facebook (www.facebook.com/BalanceBar)
- Twitter (www.twitter.com/BalanceBar)
- Pinterest (www.Pinterest.com/BalanceBar)
Now what’s really awesome everyone is that Balance is offering one LadyPrefers2Save reader a chance to win a free box of Balance Bars to try for themselves, too!
Here’s how to enter:
- Prize: 1 6-pack box of Balance in Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat, Chocolate Peppermint Patty, Dark Chocolate Turtle or Dulce De Leche & Caramel varieties.
- Flavors will be chosen at random. A particular flavor cannot be guaranteed for delivery.
- ARV: $7.74
- To enter, just leave me a comment below letting me know which variety of bars you would want to try and why you think Balance Bars would help balance your mornings as well!
- Please note, this giveaway will close on 7/31/16 at 11:59 PM CST.
- All entries will be verified.
- Balance brand will send boxes directly to winners.
- The LadyPrefers2Save is not responsible for lost, delayed, or damaged prize boxes.
- Good luck, everyone!
So, savvy savers! Do you have any morning routine tips or tricks for keeping your health, home, and businesses in tip-top shape? I’d love to hear about them below.
Here’s to your health,