Hello again, savvy savers! I wanted to end my weekly posts by bring the week to a close with a post about the reflections on this past week.
The highs for the week:
- Trying to expand my family!
- Organizing my kitchen; somehow purging this one room seems the most drastic for me.
- Continuing a daily devotional.
- Saving $48.00 on my groceries; this allowed me to only spend $14.56 on groceries this week!
- My new hair cut! I cut and donated a foot and a half of hair yesterday, and it was so freeing!
- Attending a local historic league cemetery tour!
- Being a co-host for the Merry Monday Linky Party!
My lows for the week:
- The outdoors being so humid its hard to breath outdoors; I have seasonal allergies and asthma.
My quote for the week:
“Though she may be small, she is fierce.” -A Midsummer Nights Dream, Act 3, Scene 2; William Shakespeare
My inspiration for the week:
Being able to cut my home phone and cable, and while I am still finalizing he details of adding other forms of services, I have found that I can now watch more shows, and save $160.00 a month doing so!
Goals For The Coming Week:
- Walk 3 1/2 mile daily.
- Finish my Motivated Moms Planner Chores daily.
- Read for 1 hour.
- Prepare three recipes and a freezer cooking session for the blog one day this week.
- Finish an upcycled projects to post to the blog.
- Sleep eight hours a night.
What are your goals for the week, I’d love to hear them below in a comment!