Hello again, savvy savers! So today, I challenged you all to look into starting a coupon swap box, or to perhaps look for coupon swap groups online. For me, I went online and posted a few coupons I currently had, and requested a few deals that I knew would make for freebies at my local Dollar Tree! I have had a few hits so far, and was even able to work out a deal today on a handful of freebie coupons, which should be on the way to my home soon! I love making a deal, don’t you! So for an hours worth of work today, I have gained $40.00 in free products, which all tax-only buys! As I’m set for bread, cheese, creamer, and the like this month, these items will be tucked into my deep freeze for April’s next No-Spend Month! Score!
That’s my kind of an afternoon!
As well today, I was also able to accomplish:
- I woke up at 6:30, walked my fur babies, showered, & dressed to my shoes. (Thanks, Flylady!)
- Worked on my daily Motivated Moms Planner.
- I read part of a new review book.
- I finished today’s Day 5 No-Spend Challenge!
- I enjoyed a Free Chik-fil-a- frozen latte!
- I cooked from my pantry, three times.
- I walked for three miles!
- I finished all of my daily blog posts on time!
- Read my daily devotional.
- I cleaned out my coupon cabinet, paper files for my ETSY business, and recycled numerous bins of random scraps of fabric around my craft room, too!
So today I saved:
- I was able to subscribe to a new, free magazine subscription, which will have a combined savings of $12.00.
- I completed 2 surveys online via Ipsos-iSay, and earned a $1.00 towards my next Amazon gift code.
- I eat at home three times today, saving our family $8.91.
- I recycled, upcycled, and composted one bins of deluge, and saved $0.25, the cost of 1 trash bag.
- I enjoyed a free Chik-fil-a frozen latte, for free, a savings of $2.99!
- I received $17.99 worth of product review items, which can be placed in my home gift closet!
- I used two gift cards from Jolly Awesome Pet Tags, and scored $29.98 worth of pet tags, one for all of my fur-babies for free, with a spare for my kitty who “misplaces his collar!”
- Scored $40.00 in free item coupons to be used at the Dollar Tree
- I also did not watch cable tv, and saved $3.68 by doing so.
So, overall today my family saved: $116.80
This months savings goal remaining: $585.80
Hopefully today’s challenge will have helped you to start thinking about more in your life that simply surviving in the day-to-day world! Until tomorrow’s challenge!
Here’s to saving,
- The 31 Day No Spend Month Challenge!
- February No Spend Month Challenge: Day 1 (Commitment & Pantry Organization)
- February No Spend Month Challenge: Day 1 Recap
- February No Spend Month Challenge: Day 2 (Menu Ideas)
- February No-Spend Month Challenge: Day 2 Recap
- February No-Spend Challenge: Day 3 (Dine Out At Home)
- February No-Spend Month Challenge: Day 3 Recap
- February No-Spend Month Challenge: Day 4 (#Choose30 Challenge)
- February No-Spend Month Challenge: Day 4 Recap
- February No-Spend Month Challenge: Day 5 (Coupon Swap)