Good evening, savvy savers! So for Day 4, I challenged you all to #Choose30! So did you all stop and think, “is there anything I need to change?”
I did. I have decided to take this next thirty days and work on myself, by way of maintaining a product, effective morning routine.
Each morning I would like to:
- Wake up at 6:30 am.
- Walk my fur babies.
- Eat breakfast.
- Read my devotional.
- Take My vitamins.
- Shower, dress, and have a cup of coffee, by myself.
- All done before 7:30 am!
I want to have myself “fixed,” before I can fix my family each day. While this may not sound like a lot, for me this is a huge thing! Some days I spend so much time fixing things for work, my home, my family, and my husband… that it’s nearly 10 am before I can stop and worry about me! Hopefully this will soon change!
As well today, I was also able to accomplish:
- I woke up at 6:30, walked my fur babies, showered, & dressed to my shoes, (just sans shoes indoors, as we’re a no-shoes indoor household!) (Thanks, Flylady!)
- Worked on my daily Motivated Moms Planner.
- I finished one days work of work-week, clerking assignments.
- I read part of a new review book.
- I finished today’s Day 4 No-Spend Challenge!
- I enjoyed a Free Chik-fil-a- frozen latte!
- I cooked from my pantry, three times.
- I walked for three miles!
- I finished all of my daily blog posts on time!
- Read my daily devotional.
- I cleaned out my linen closet and makeup drawers!
So today I saved:
- I was able to subscribe to a new, free magazine subscription, which will have a combined savings of $11.00.
- I completed 2 surveys online via Ipsos-iSay, and earned a $1.00 towards my next Amazon gift code.
- I eat at home three times today, saving our family $8.91.
- I recycled, upcycled, and composted one bins of deluge, and saved $0.25, the cost of 1 trash bag.
- I enjoyed a free Chik-fil-a frozen latte, for free, a savings of $2.99!
- I received $23.34 worth of product review items, which can be placed in my home gift closet!
- I used a gallon of milk from my deep freeze, and saved $3.98 from having to run to the store for milk!
- I also did not watch cable tv, and saved $3.68 by doing so.
So, overall today my family saved: $55.15
This months savings goal remaining: $702.60
Hopefully today’s challenge will have helped you to start thinking about more in your life that simply surviving in the day-to-day world! Until tomorrow’s challenge!
Here’s to saving,
- The 31 Day No Spend Month Challenge!
- February No Spend Month Challenge: Day 1 (Commitment & Pantry Organization)
- February No Spend Month Challenge: Day 1 Recap
- February No Spend Month Challenge: Day 2 (Menu Ideas)
- February No-Spend Month Challenge: Day 2 Recap
- February No-Spend Challenge: Day 3 (Dine Out At Home)
- February No-Spend Month Challenge: Day 3 Recap
- February No-Spend Month Challenge: Day 4 (#Choose30 Challenge)