Hello again, savvy savers! A new day, a new challenge! To change things up today, let’s switch courses and think about ways of enriching ourselves.
As some of you may have noticed yesterday, but I mentioned that I have just finished reading the book, “And Now I Choose,” by Tam Hodge, and subsequently, I started following her site. And currently on her site this month, Mrs. Hodge has started a new challenge, the #Choose30 Challenge, encouraging people to choose one thing to do differently, that will positively impact in their lives.
Now I know how daunting this may be. Putting yourself out there, admitting our shortcomings can be frightening, but for the sake of a good challenge, I’m game! So today, I am challenging both myself and my readers to find one thing in their life that they can spend the next thirty days making this new change habitual!
So for Day 4, I challenge you to #Choose30! Before you hop off the computer, just sit and think, is there anything I need to change?
Know I’m pulling for you.
Stay tuned for the Day 4 Challenge recap this evening!
Here’s to saving,
- The 31 Day No Spend Month Challenge!
- February No Spend Month Challenge: Day 1 (Commitment & Pantry Organization)
- February No Spend Month Challenge: Day 1 Recap
- February No Spend Month Challenge: Day 2 (Menu Ideas)
- February No-Spend Month Challenge: Day 2 Recap
- February No-Spend Challenge: Day 3 (Dine Out At Home)
- February No-Spend Month Challenge: Day 3 Recap