Good morning, savvy savers! Spring has sprung, as have the myriad of Easter-themed projects around the net, and The Lady Prefers To Save is no exception! Today, I wanted to share my Edible Easter Basket Project as part of the #SCBH2015 !
For this project you will need:
- 4 Theater Boxes of Candy
- 1 8″ Square of Cardboard
- 1 Pack of Tubed Easter Candy, for Handles
- Recycled Paper Shreds or Edible Paper Shreds
To make this project:
- For this project I simple hot glued four theater candy boxes together.
- Next, hot glue a small square of cardboard beneath the basket for stability.
- I then used tubed Easter candy for handles.
- The basket is filled with Dollar Tree goodies, and filled with recycled paper shreds!
And that’s it, voila! I was able to make this basket for $4.00! This basket would make a great addition for young children, neighbors, friends, family, teacher, and co-workers! The customization options for this basket is endless.
Here’s to crafting!
Welcome to the third in a four-part spring craft blog hop challenge for the spring season! This hop will run from March 18th – May 25th and will be the longest and biggest of the hops. We’re challenging you to create a craft project that reflects Easter, recycled crafts, Earth Day, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Cinco De Mayo or a General Spring theme.
Please join us in this challenge and link-up your crafty creation at the bottom of this post and have it shared on 19 blogs!
Meet all 19 hosts!
Each host will be sharing their own craft to kick off the Spring Craft Blog Hop challenge, so make you visit each host to see their fabulous creations!
*Please follow your hosts on at least one or more social media platforms of your choice. Let us know you’re following from #SCBH2015*
- Erlene @My Pinterventures Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Rachel @Craving Some Creativity Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Jessica @Live Randomly Simple Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Shirley @Intelligent Domestications Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Tee @Beauteeful Living Pinterest/Twitter/FB/
- Beverly & Gloria @Across the Boulevard Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+/G+
- Amanda @The Kolb Corner Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Renee @Creative Mama Messy House Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Jamie @Tiger Strypes Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Marlys @This and That Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Christie @Sparkles of Sunshine Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Sarah @Creative Ramblings Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Shana @Technotini Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB
- Lauren @Mom Home Guide Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Kimberly @Five Little Chefs Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Laurie @My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies Pinterest/FB/G+
- Roxanne @The Honeycomb Home Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Sofia @Fun with a Message Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
Grab a button and help us spread the word!
Spring Craft Blog Hop 3 – Easter, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo, May Day, recycled crafts, or a General Spring theme
- Link-up your craft or DIY tutorial that fit the themes of the Spring Craft Blog Hop. Links that do not fit the themes will be deleted.
- DO NOT link-up food or recipes.
- DO NOT link-up round-ups unless all the craft posts are yours.
- DO NOT link-up Etsy items or things for sale
- Link directly to your post and not your blog.
Show us what you’ve created and be seen on 19 blogs!
If you would like to help host the next Spring Blog Hop 4- Sign-up HERE
[Tweet “Join the Spring Craft Blog Hop! Share your craft on 19 blogs! #SCBH2015”]