DIY Organic Spring Blush, Only $0.50!
Hello again, everyone! With Spring just two short weeks away, many of us are in the mood for lighter, prettier, more natural makeup options. For me, one of my all-natural, go-to's this time of year is my DIY Spring Blush. This blend will last you all season, take you under an afternoon to make, is completely hypoallergenic, paba-free, and will set you back only $0.50, here's how:
Write a review
8 hr 5 min
8 hr 5 min
- 1 Beet
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Arrow Root
- 1 Teaspoon Cocoa Powder
- A small jar or container
- First boil a beet for 20 minutes until soft.
- Then peel the beat, cut them into thin strips, and dehydrate in oven.
- Bake a 140 degrees Fahrenheit, with the door propped open to avoid moisture buildup.
- After 8 hours, they should be fully dehydrated.
- Run your beet through a spice grinder to pulverize and turn into a fine, organic powder.
- Add ingredients one at a time into a morter and pestal to combine.
- Next, using your wrists as a tester, add ground ginger, arrow root, and cocoa powder until you achieve the hue of your choice.
- Make sure to double check hue in natural light as indoor lighting can alter the look of products on the skin.
- Store powder in a small jar or container, making sure the container is large enough for a brush brush to freely enter and tamp.
- Quick Tip: This blend can be customized by adding additional beet powder for a darker hue, additional arrow root for a lighter shade, and additional cocoa powder for a product more reminiscent of Summer bronzers. This blend should have you tamping and swirling all spring long, enjoy!
The LadyPrefers2Save http://theladyprefers2save.com/