DIY Organic Dusting Spray & Furniture Polish
Hello again, savvy savers! For this weeks Housewife Hacks, I wanted to share my blend for DIY Organic Dusting Spray and Furniture Polish! This blend is very inexpensive, lasts for up to a year, and unlike commercial blends which are laden with artificial colors, fragrances, and chemicals which can actually damage wooden surfaces, this blend both cleans and nourishes your homes best wooden pieces. Here's how to make it:
Write a review
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 20 drops lemon essential oils
- Glass Spray Bottle
- Add 10 drops of essential oil into the glass spray bottle.
- Pour all ingredients into a glass spray bottle.
- Gently shake to incorporate.
- Use 2-3 Sprays for large surfaces, and use white clothes or tee shirts to clean wooden furniture.
- For deep cleaning, add double the amount of oils to a glass pint jar, and allow to settle for 1-2 days, and use like a solid buffers wax.
The LadyPrefers2Save http://theladyprefers2save.com/