Hello again, savvy savers! With many of us elbow-deep in Spring cleaning projects and chores, I thought that this would be a great time to post the recipe for one of my favorite go-to organic cleaners, $0.25 DIY Organic Daily Shower Cleaner!
What sets this cleaner apart is that like it’s commercial namesake, this blend is natural, organic, and safe for all members of your family to use daily. Here’s how to make it:
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
- 1 teaspoon castile soap
- 15 drops lemon essential oil
- 15 drops tea tree essential oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- Spray bottle
- Mix all the ingredients together in a quart-sized spray bottle.
- Shake well.
- Spray onto shower surfaces every day after use.
- Please note, my blend, and any other daily shower cleaner, is designed as a maintenance spray, so I would suggest starting with a clean shower first. It won’t remove built-on grime by itself, it’ll just slow down the process. Enjoy!