Calling all parents! As Easter is soon upon us, and so many stores are currently promoting deals on eggs, today’s Tutorial Tuesday Post is all about the egg! Here is my DIY Fossilized Egg Tutorial. Here’s how to make them:
- 1 dozen large eggs
- Several packets of Kool Aid.
Here’s how to make them:
- Hard boiling eggs, for 10 minutes,
- Remove the eggs from heat, when they have began to show signs that the egg shells are cracking; 8-12 minutes for a complete crack to come over each egg.
- Then pour a mixture of one packet Kool Aid, mixed with 1 cup warm water, then pour the mixture over the eggs!
- Let your eggs soak for 10 minutes, then carefully remove the egg shells, and voila fossilized eggs!
These eggs make create awesome breakfast items for Easter morning, and are always a favorite in my home!
Here’s to Easter!