DIY Electronic Spray, $0.08!
Hello again, savvy savers! For this weeks Wednesday Ways To Save, I want to share another awesome way I have found to save money around my home, by making DIY Electronic Spray, For Only $0.08! Recently, I was in need of electronics cleaner for my computer, laptops, and tablets, and so I set off to Best Buy to browse, only to find that the average electronics spray cost $13.00!So, I set out to make my own!Here's how to make it:
Write a review
- 1 cup isopropyl alcohol, or rubbing alcohol
- 1 cup distilled water
- Add all ingredients in a spray bottle and shake!
- Clean screens with clean, white tee-shirt.
- Never use paper towels for this sort of cleaning.
- A rule of thumbs is to spray four squirts of the cleaner directly onto the cloth to clean; never directly spray appliances or electronics with spray!
- I use this blend on: eyeglasses, my TIVO, tv’s, computers, tablets, iphones, and more!
- This spray is both a time and money-saver!
- Each cleaning costs, an average of $0.08.
The LadyPrefers2Save http://theladyprefers2save.com/