DIY Curry Powder
Hello again, savvy savers! For this weeks Making More Out of Meals, I to share with you my recipe for mild, curry powder and rub. This blend is simply, cost effective, and stores easily... here's how to make it!
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a blender or spice grinder, combine cumin, coriander, turmeric, red pepper flakes, mustard seed, and ginger.
- Process to a fine powder.
- Store in an airtight container.
The LadyPrefers2Save http://theladyprefers2save.com/