DIY Chef Boyardee Ravioli!
Hello again, savvy savers! For today's Throwback Thursday post, I wanted to share with you a recipe for one of my childhood favorites, DIY Chef Boyardee Ravioli! Here's how to make it!
Write a review
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (50 count) package wonton wrappers
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Ricotta Cheese, if desired for garnish
- First, place your wonton wrappers to the side.
- Then, in a small skillet, brown your ground meat for 10 minutes, until browned; drain well.
- Next, put all remaining ingredients into a small sauce pan.
- Cook sauce on low heat, for 10 minutes; whisk if needed.
- following this you will need to fill your raviolis. Start this by wetting the edges of a wanton wrapper and placing 1 1/2 tablespoons ground beef in the center of each wanton, and then top with another wanton wrapper to seal; making sure to press along the seam of each pocket, to form a tight seal.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil; cook ravioli 6-8 minutes.
- Remove the ravioli from the water, drain well, and place in sauce skillet to coat.
- Serve with cheese and salt and pepper, as needed.
The LadyPrefers2Save http://theladyprefers2save.com/