DIY All Natural Stove Top Cleaner
Hello again, savvy savers! For this weeks Housewife Hacks I wanted to share my recipe for DIY Stove Top Cleaner. This all natural, organic blend is as gently to your stove top as it is to your hands, woohoo!As added bonus, the lemon essential oil! This blend also stores well, too! The best part? The mixture costs only $0.15 a bottle, compared to $4.49 a bottles at Lowe's for Stove Top Magic! Here's how to make it:
Write a review
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 4 drops of Lemon essential oil
- Small spray bottle
- Green backed sponge
- Using a small glass spray bottle and fill with vinegar and Lemon essential oil.
- Swirl in bottle to combine.
- Take the baking soda and sprinkle over the glass surface of your stove top.
- Spray the Lemon essential oil and vinegar mixture where the baking soda was sprinkled.
- Let it sit for 5-10 minutes as it will become pasty.
- Scrub in a firm, but gentle circular motion over the stained, dirty areas.
- Depending on the stain on the stove top, you may need to give it a scrub good scrub.
- Next, wipe up stove top with one side of the cleaning cloth.
- Now flip the cloth over and continue to wipe the stove top in a circular motion until clean and polished.
- Left over mixture can be stored at room temperate under your kitchen cabinet.
The LadyPrefers2Save http://theladyprefers2save.com/