As I shared in January, I’ve started a new Book Reviews section on my blog. Each month I have been reviewed several awesome books, but I thought starting now, and for each month thereafter, I will be listing the books I plan to review on my blog. I will be listing them so that others, who may want to read along can do so. As well, my future plans include the start of a possible Book Club in addition to my posted reviews section. My list may seem overly ambitious, but with Summer fast approaching, I feel that the following list is very do-able!
So, last month I finished my entire reading list…
The 12 Books I Red in July
- So-Called Christian: Healing Spiritual Wounds Left By The Church
- Declutter Now! Study Guide: 8 Weeks to Uncovering the Hidden Joy and Freedom in Your Life
- Sunrise In Another Land
- The Double Cousins
- A Memory Worth Dying For
- The School For Good and Evil
- A Mother’s Secret
- I’m Nobody: The Lost Pages
- Mom’s Night Out
- Moms Night Out:And The Other Things I miss…
- Dear Son: A Father’s Advice On Being A Man
- Forever Amish
In July, I finished my reading list and will be posting my new list next Sunday, so stay tuned for the new reading list!
What books are you planning to read in August? Leave a comment, and let me know! Also, be sure to come back at the beginning of August and let me know what you were able to read, what your thoughts on a blog book club, and what genre of books you might like to see reviewed on the blog!
Here’s to reading,