Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us not with an awesome, new, must-have book review, but the list for the books which I have read for the month of November.
As I shared in January, I’ve started a new Book Reviews section on my blog. Each month I have been reviewed several awesome books, but I thought starting now, and for each month thereafter, I will be listing the books I plan to review on my blog. I will be listing them so that others, who may want to read along can do so. As well, my future plans include the start of a possible Book Club in addition to my posted reviews section. My list may seem overly ambitious, but with Summer fast approaching, I feel that the following list is very do-able!
So, last month I finished my entire reading list…and now onto this months list!
The 12 Books I’ve Read Reading in November:
- The Recipe Club (An All you Magazine Book Club Selection), by Andrea Isreal & Nancy Garfinkle
- Thankful, by Shelley Shepard Gray
- A Promise in Pieces, by Emily T. Wierenga
- The ONE Jesus Loves, by Robert Crosby
- The Shift, by Ann Ricks
- The Monsters of Templeton, by Lauren Groff
- Home to Chickory Lane, by Deborah Raney
- Theology From Exile: The Year of Matthew, by Sea Raven
- Ape House, by Sara Gruen
- Burmese Lessons, by Karen Connelly
So, savvy savers…have you been following along with the books I will be reviewing this month?These books were very informative, and I am super excited for my December reading list next week! Holiday books, yay!
So, what books are you planning to read in December? Leave a comment, and let me know! Also, be sure to come back at the beginning of August and let me know what you were able to read, what your thoughts on a blog book club, and what genre of books you might like to see reviewed on the blog!
Here’s to reading,