Hello again, savvy savers! Today I wanted to share with you my recipe for homemade Oil of Olay Regenerist Face Cream! I make my face cream with all natural ingredients, and can make a 2 ounce jar for around $0.20! My quest to make this product came about, as I had received a sample during a Vocal Point party, and when the product began to dwindle, I started to look up its ingredients, and came up with my own bend, as I loved the product, but not its $18.98 price tag, so much! After a weeks trial and error, I made my own blend of the cream! I purchased my essential oils on Amazon.com, for free using earned survey cards, my coconut oil at Sam’s Club, the vitamin E oil and Aloe Vera Gel at the Dollar Tree; you can also use your own aloe grown at home, as well.
I apply the mixture, to clean, dry skin nightly, avoiding my eyes and mouth, and making sure to apply the cream to my neck in an upward motion, starting at my collarbone, working my way to my jaw line.
Here’s how to make it:
- 1/4 Cup Aloe Vera Gel (I use aloe from my own succulents, you can use bottled, but it will not be as fresh)
- 1 Teaspoon, or 6 capsules, of Vitamin E Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Jojoba oil
- 3 Drops Lavender Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon non-nano Zinc Oxide
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
1) Stir the Aloe Vera Gel, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Zinc, and Coconut Oil together, gently.
2) Add the essential oils, one at a time.
3) Let the cream rest for 10 minutes
4) Put the cream into a baby food jar, or smaller container.
5) Refrigerate the mixture.
6) The mixture will last six months in the refrigerator.