Beauty On A Budget: DIY Winter Dry Skin Scrub!
Hello again, savvy savers! If you are anything like me, than winter ushers in more than snowflakes, it brings in dry, itchy skin! Fear not, I have an awesome DIY recipe for just this thing! I use a DIY Lavander Magnesium Scrub. It can be used for everything from exfoliating feet, as well as face, body, and backs, too! This blend leaves me skin, smooth, silky, and nourished, due to the scrubs oil base, which the roughness of the magnesium exfoliates. I can make a jar of this scrub, excluding the oils which are purchased through Amazon's Subscribe & Save Program, exclusively using Dollar Tree Materials for under $3.00!
Write a review
- 2 Cups of Epsom Salt
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon liquid hand soap
- 15 drops of lavender essential oils
- Canister or hinged jar
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Add essential oil.
- Fold ingredients together.
- Store in airtight container.
- Use a teaspoon sized amount to exfoliate feet or body as needed.
- Rinse after use.
- This scrub is affordable, luxurious, and would also make a great gift basket staple! Enjoy!
The LadyPrefers2Save http://theladyprefers2save.com/