Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us with another great Boxed Subscription review, and this time the July 2014 Bulu Box!
- The Bulu Box is a health-inspired subscription box, and one of my favorite services.
- Like most subscription boxes, Bulu also includes a few cards on the product and the theme of the month.
- Included in the July box was the Beanfields Bean & Rice Chips in Barbecue flavor. These were really good; and had a retail value of $3.00.
- Next up was a mini protein bar by Power Crunch, in vanilla creme, which was very tasty, crispy, and light, and my favorite of the box; this product had a retail value of $1.79.
- The next item in the box was an herbal sleep aid by bioterra herbs; these pills have worked well, without any side-effects, and had a retail value of $7.00.
- The box also included the antiseptci spray, Wounds by Puracyn; I have used this before and its awesome, and had a retail value of $12.50
- Next up were samples of herbal teas for use during diets and menopause; retail value of $1.50 per bag.
- The last item in the box was Chike high protein coffee mix. This has protein and espresso; the retail value of this product is $1.50.
- Overall, the Bulu Box had a great selection of products. Based on my calculations this box was worth $31.69, and is a great value considering the subscription service costs $15.00 quarterly, and only $5.00 per box!
- Overall Score: 4/5
You can join Bulu Box today with a 50% off coupon and get your first box for only $5 with code BULUGAN097 – or opt for a multiple month subscriptions with the same discount (get 12 months for only $55!).
Be sure to stay tuned next Monday for a preview of the August Bulu Box!
Here’s to your health!
In accordance with FTC Guidelines: I hereby disclose that I received complimentary products from the company being reviewed above, in exchange for my honest opinion and review of my experience. I was not compensated for this review, but received a free membership. All opinions in the post are 100% my own. Individual results or experiences may vary. Please consult your physician, dietitian, or diabetes specialist before starting any diet. You can obtain more details information about the company, its products, and policies by visiting their respective websites, which will be linked above.