Holistic Allergy Relief
Hello again, savvy savers! Today I wanted to share my go-to recipe for seasonal allergy relief at home! This all-natural blend is simple, cheap, and most importantly effective! Here's how to make it:
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Apple cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Nettle Leaf Tea
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup cold water
- Bottle or jar
- Make this blend by cold brewing and then straining 1 tablespoon, loose Nettle Leaf Tea.
- Strain your tea.
- Pour tea in reusable bottle or jar.
- Add honey and vinegar.
- Shake gently.
- Take 1 Tablespoon every 4-6 hours as needed.
- This all natural blend works as both the Nettle Leaf, honey, and apple cider vinegar naturally help to block the creation of histamine in our bodies, and help to calm sore throats, inflamed sinus passages, and more! Enjoy!
The LadyPrefers2Save http://theladyprefers2save.com/