Please note: This post is sponsored by MommyKnowsBest.com. All opinions expressed are my own.
Finding the perfect gifts for your friends and loved ones during the holidays can be fun, but it can also be quite challenging. You want to gift something that will be useful, memorable, and that your recipient truly wants or needs.
A DIY gift may be the perfect choice for you to create and give this season because you’ll be able to put your own spin on it, plus you’re saving money and giving something from the heart.
Check out these 3 Natural Beauty Products, featuring my favorite natural care products from Mommy Knows Best, that anyone would be happy to receive as gifts this holiday season!
1. Homemade Luxurious Vanilla Sugar Body Scrub:
Give the gift of gorgeous skin this holiday season with a homemade sugar body scrub. This gift couldn’t be easier to make. You just combine sugar, avocado oil, jojoba oil, and organic vanilla extract, and stir to combine.
To package this scrub, scoop this scrub into an 8-ounce mason jar. Add a festive ribbon or section of yarn and you have an organic, nourishing gift for moms, aunts, sisters, and even the men in your life who could use a little pampering.
Your hands and feet will be feeling soft and smooth in no time! Be sure to make up an extra batch for yourself, too! Here’s how to make it:
- 1/8 cup avocado oil
- 1/8 cup jojoba oil
- 3/4 cup organic Sugar
- 2 tablespoons organic extract of vanilla
- Wide-mouth 8-ounce mason jar
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add 10 drops of vanilla extract. Mix to combine.
- Transfer to a wide-mouth 8-ounce mason jar and embellish.
2. Facial Cleansing Oil:
The holidays are nothing is not stressful. Stress that wrecks havoc on our skin. which is why the gift of organic facial oil is one of best gifts you can give yourself and others during the holiday season. The best part? Oil cleanse skin incredibly well without drying or irritating sensitive skin. Especially for those with acne or overly dry winter skin. Here’s how to make it:
- 1-ounce castor oil
- 2 ounces jojoba oil
- 2 ounces grapeseed oil
- 2 ounces avocado oil
- 10 drops geranium essential oil
- Measure out the oils and pour into an 8-ounce mason jar. Stir to combine. Embellish with yarn for gift-giving.
- To use, use a quarter size amount in your hand and massage into your face. Massage the oil into your skin for about 2 minutes.
- Then wipe your skin with a warm washcloth. This will help open your pores and dissolve the dirt with the power of steam while removing impurities from your pores.
- You should also only use this method about 3 times a week.
3. Holiday-Scented Lip Scrub:
Winter is harsh on our skin, and especially on the delicate skin of your lips. The cold, wind, rough clothes, hot drinks all leave your poor lips dry and rough. But they don’t have to stay that way. This lovely moisturizing lip scrub makes a thoughtful gift or stocking stuffer!
Besides being super hydrating, this lip scrub also offers the sweet relaxing holiday scents of orange, cinnamon, and clove, perfect for relieving holiday stress. Here’s how to make this lip scrub:
- 3/4 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1-ounce jojoba oil
- 2 teaspoons agave
- 10 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 10 drops clove essential oil
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- Combine sugar, jojoba oil, and essential oils until well combined.
- Add your lip scrub to a small gift-giving mason jar. Embellish with yarn.
- To apply, add to lips in apply a gentle circular motion. Rince with warm water and pat dry.
- Repeat daily before applying lipstick for best results in winter.
Friends, I encourage you to consider making these 3 Natural Beauty Products for those on your gift-giving list this year. Or for yourself. After all, the gift of self-care is the best gift you can give yourself every season!
And check out Mommy Knows Best’s line of affordable natural care products, perfect all your DIY sin care needs. Now I want to ask, do you give DIY beauty products during the holiday season? If so, I’d love to hear about your gift-giving ideas below!
Connect with Mommy Knows Best: