“This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.“
Each kiddo is different. Sometimes parents we feel like it is the right time to start potty training our kids. It is important that we watch for signs from our kids so we know when they are ready. If we try to potty train them before they are ready, it can be a frustrating and messy time.
Once your child is ready to potty train make them feel special about this new milestone. Bring them to the store and let them pick out big boy or girl underwear. You are also going to need some Pampers Easy Ups just in case there is an accident. They feel more like underwear and they have very cool designs that still helps keep accidental messes off clothing, bedding and other surfaces.
Why Pampers Easy Ups?
- Pampers Easy Ups have an absorbent core that holds 25% more than the other leading training pant to help ensure little ones remain dry.
- Plus, with up to 12 hours of protection, it works during the day AND night, enabling toddlers and moms to confidently and completely transition from diapers towards underwear.
Is it time to start Potty Training in your house! Whether it is with your first child or you 4th child, you will learn something new about potty training!
Also, please mark your calendars to join @Pampers on April 21st from 9-10 pm EST as they host a Twitter Party with Dr. Laura Jana, pediatrician, award-winning parenting book author and potty training expert who co-authored to Its You and Me Against the Pee…and the Poop, Too! RSVP here: http://vite.io/doubledutydivas
Now for the exciting part! One lucky LadyPrefers2Save reader will win includes a prize pack that includes the following items:
- 1 Pack of Pampers Easy Ups, a pack of Pampers Easy Ups
- Little Looster Step Stool
- Potty Ring, a “It’s You and Me against the Pee… and Poop too!” book
- And $50 AMEX gift card.
To enter, please use the giveaway form below. Good luck!